Updated: September 22, 2020
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health department.
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Hotel Mission de Oro is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge at any time prior to arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking include:
Colleague Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel colleagues – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel colleagues are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: We use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where colleagues work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like colleague entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the local health authority.